Personal identification information
Indianbest.com may receive personal identification information from Users in a number of ways. This includes, but not limited to, when Users visit our platform, register on the website, respond to a survey, make an order, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter. We may ask our Users for personal information such as their names, phone number, email address, as well as their credit card information. This platform has been designed in such a way that anyone can explore our content anonymously. However, we will only collect personal identification information from those who voluntarily chose to submit such information to us. That is to say, Users have the right to always refuse to tender personally identification information to us, and we won’t mind, except if it would prevent them from participating in certain activities we offer.
Non-personal identification information
Whenever you engage our platform, we may also collect non-personal identification information about you. By “Non-personal identification information”, we are referring to the type of device you are using to access the Site, the browser name, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- – To enhance customer service
- – Information provided by Users assists us to respond to their customer service requests
- – To personalize user experience
- – (Website URL) may also use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our platform.
- – To improve our platform generally
- – To process payments
- – We may make use of the information you provide about yourself when making an order only to provide service to that order. We won’t share this information with any outside party except cases when it is necessary, as to ensuring the service is provided.
- – To send periodic emails
Whenever you submit your email address to us, we may use the email address to send relevant information and updates from time to time, including company news and related product or service information. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
Indianbest.com adopt adequate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our platform.